As you have probably guessed the "Quick Change" did not go very well. My original Gateway vendor could not get their equipment to work. They would not let me help with the configuration. They said they would have to go back to the factory for additional information and it could take weeks to get back on-line. I sent them packing.
I went with a different Gateway vendor with the understanding that I would maintain all of my hardware. I had to order the hardware and installed it last week.
All of the web sites are up to some degree. They should perform significantly better than before. Everything on the Secure Site appears to be working but there are a few anomalies. I have added another security layer so some of the functions do not work as before. The old IP addresses WILL NOT WORK. Use the URL to log on the site. You have to go through the index page as the environment is set up there. If you try to bypass that page and go directly to the Forum, you will be automatically redirected to that page.
My other sites have other anomalies due to the way they were initially coded. As the anomalies are identified they will be corrected.
If you identify any problem areas, please let me know.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this change has caused.