Quite a bit of progress has been made since my last update. We have finished the soffit and installed the decking on the front porch.
The wiring problems have been corrected and the rough wiring and plumbing on the main floor have been completed. The exterior web cam has been installed but is not operational yet. This camera has an operational range of -55 to +110 degrees. We will also be able to control it remotely.
The security and smart wiring have been roughed in. This will also give us the ability to control security and the heating and lighting remotely.
The door locks have been installed and the temporary siding has been put up on the exterior basement wall. This will be removed when we start phase two of the project. Installation of the permanent siding should be finished this week.
The next steps are installation of the wallboard. We are also working on the water pump and supply lines. We are waiting for the permit to start the septic system.
The floor tiles are on site and the cabinets should arrive in a week or two.
I have added sections to our construction page.
The July Trip Report will follow shortly.
It has been a busy time as Deb and I are taking the dogs out at the end of August. We will be in the area for the first two weeks of September.